Today, we are super proud to announce the new and improved Melapress Login Security (formerly WPassword). This release marks some important changes to our plugin lineup, as well as WP White Security, which we have been working on for the past few months.
Melapress Login Security – What’s new?
When we first released WPassword, we focused the plugin on WordPress password security (almost) exclusively. As the plugin matured and customers gave us their feedback, we added new features that went beyond passwords. While this drastically increased the value that the plugin offers to users, it also increased its scope. To this end, we are changing the name to reflect the value that the plugin brings to WordPress administrators and website owners who value security.
What can Melapress Login Security do for you?
Aside from implementing strong password policies, Melapress Login Security also allows you to:
- Automatically lock accounts after a number of failed logins
- Automatically disable inactive WordPress user accounts
- Reset all passwords with one click
- One-click integration with 3rd party plugins including WooCommerce
And much more! The plugin also offers out-of-the-box one-click integration with several third-party plugins, including WooCommerce, LearnDash, Ultimate Member, and others.
Melapress Login Security free version
Previously, WPassword was only available as a premium plugin. Developing a plugin from the ground up requires a lot of work, and we had to ensure that the plugin could be sustainable. We are very proud of the reception the plugin has received, and this has allowed us to release the free edition of Melapress Login Security.
This free version of the plugin includes all of the basic functionality you need to ensure your WordPress login process is more secure. If you’re new to Melapress Login Security download it now for a more secure WordPress login.
Melapress Login Security Premium comes in three different plans. Each plan comes with a different feature set, allowing you to get the features you need without overspending on features you do not need.
- Pro Plan – The Pro Plan starts from $49 per year for a single-site license and includes all features available in the free version, plus editable email templates. a detailed weekly summary email, and email support.
- Business Plan – The Business Plan starts from $59 per year for a single-site license and includes all features available in the Pro Plan, plus the Inactive Users Policy Composer and the Failed Logins Policy Composer.
- Enterprise Plan – The Enterprise Plan starts from $69 per year for a single-site license and includes all features available in the Business Plan, plus priority support.
When purchasing a plan, you can choose the number of sites you would like to be able to install your license on, with great discounts available on higher-site licenses. It’s important to note that Multisite networks require a license that covers all sites on the network. You can find more information on the Melapress Login Security pricing page.
What about Melapress?
WP White Security has grown a lot since its inception. What started as a one-man operation now includes a complement of professionals working on every technical and business aspect to ensure our WordPress website security and management plugins are world-class.
We have also widened the scope of our plugin portfolio to include more than just security, making the name WP White Security not very inclusive of what we do. To this end, we have taken a rebranding exercise and are currently working on transitioning to our new name – Melapress.
While we are not quite ready to fully unveil the wraps yet, we wanted to give everyone a sneak peek of the exciting changes that lay ahead. In the meantime, don’t forget to update your plugin, and if you’re new, take it out for a test drive by downloading the free 14-day trial of Melapress Login Security Premium, and let us know what you think.